- The amount relating to the beach service must already be paid when the umbrella is delivered. And this happens both for “online” and “offline” bookings. For more information, we recommend that you read the points for the reservations you find below.
- The beach opening hours are from 09:00 to 19:00.
- Each umbrella can have up to a maximum of 4 (four) pieces between the sunbed, deckchair and director’s chair; each person must have a piece available to comfortably sit or lie down.
- Inside the equipped area it is forbidden to bring or use sunbeds, deckchairs, chairs, etc. that are not provided by Hawaii Beach.
- To avoid creating disturbance or hindrance to the passage, it is forbidden to lie down and occupy spaces with curtains or similar.
- For hygienic reasons, the use of sunbeds, deckchairs and directors in the absence of a towel is forbidden.
- For non-use of the service, for reasons not dependent on the manager (storms, storms, etc.), no type of reimbursement is envisaged.
- After 7.00 pm each umbrella must be free of any personal object, inflatables (inflatable boats, mattresses, etc.) may be stored in the appropriate space and must in no way protrude outside of it.
- Children’s games must be collected in closed envelopes and can be stored in an orderly manner in the appropriate space.
- The tables located on the veranda are exclusively available to customers, who can freely use them. The tables must be left free during mealtimes, in case you do not intend to use them for the catering service.
- The price of each umbrella includes 8 free accesses between the cold shower and foot washing per day and the baby-point service. The excess of cold or foot washes will be charged (see instructions for use).
BOOKING with PAYMENT OFFLINE
- “Offline payment” means a payment that does not take place through our website, without the use of electronic payments such as credit cards or PayPal.
- The OFF-LINE reservation can be performed from this page, by selecting the “Booking Request” option.
- After making the reservation you will be contacted by email from one of our responsible for confirmation.
- In order for the booking to be considered valid, a confirmation must be made by bank transfer, with the payment of 30% of the total amount due, no later than 7 days from the OFF-LINE RESERVATION. After this period, we are free from any commitment.
- You must make your bank transfer to: Hawaii beach S.a.S.
Banca UNICREDIT, Branch: Piazza XXV Aprile, 5 – 58022 Follonica (GR) Italy
IBAN: IT92E 02008 72241 000102993536
BIC / SWIFT Code: UNCRITMMXXX
DESCRIPTION OF THE BANK TRANSFER: it is very important to specify the same wording that will be provided with our email “Confirmation of Availability and Taking Charge”.
BOOKING with ONLINE PAYMENT
- “Online payment” means payment made through our website, using electronic payments such as credit cards or PayPal.
- The ONLINE Reservation must be performed from this page.
- ATTENTION: once the booking and online purchase procedure has been started, approximately 20 minutes are available to complete the payment, after which the umbrellas will be freed and made available again.
- For maximum security, the Purchaser will make the payment transaction directly on the secure server guaranteed by https://www.paypal.com
- Our site and PayPal do not store the Buyer’s credit card number in any way, while both websites use an SSL security protocol (https: //) to encrypt the data transmitted between the browser of the Buyer and the Bank’s server.
- Online booking services are provided by “PANAME SRLS” and “ANM22” https://www.anm22.it/it/privacy-policy/
After making the reservation, at the end of the purchase, an Email will be sent containing a confirmation voucher. REMEMBER TO PRINT THE VOUCHER to deliver it to our Reception the first day that the beach place will be occupied.
When you arrive at the entrance to Hawaii Beach, one of our managers will show you your booked seat.
Booking Conditions, Payment and Refund
- Reservations are made online (by credit card or PayPal) or off-line with the reservation request; telephone bookings are not accepted.
- In case of ONLINE Booking, the amount is paid in a single payment in advance.
- In the case of OFFLINE booking the amount to be paid as a confirmation deposit is equal to 30%, this amount must be paid by bank transfer no later than 7 days from the booking, sending a copy of the payment to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of non-payment of the confirmation deposit, as indicated in point 3, the booking will be canceled.
- In case of cancellation, modification or no-show the total amount of the confirmation deposit will be retained.
- In order to identify the reservation it is essential that the holder of the payment is the same as the holder of the reservation.
- In the reason for payment for the confirmation deposit, it is mandatory to enter the specifications indicated in the taking charge.
- In the case of OFFLINE bookings, the fee for the beach service that remains to be paid (70%) must be paid upon check-in, to be made at the reception desk, obligatorily and necessarily before access to the service.
- The request for information or availability does not replace the reservation.
- Short-term bookings, from 1 to 3 days or weekends, are only available ONLINE with payment by credit card or PayPal.
- In the following cases there is no type of reimbursement: the cancellation of the reservation (even just 24 hours before), the deliberate not using the beach place or the non-use of the service for reasons not dependent on the manager (storms, storms, etc) and in case of early departure.